The spring snow goose migration is on the move the numbers of snow geese in the Squaw Creek NWR Refuge are typically climb everyday from mid February until the first week of March. It is time to make some memories.
Call NOW before we are booked!
February 15 – March 21
Premium Package 1 – Spring Snow Goose Hunt
– full day hunt (30 mins. before sunrise until 5:00 pm)
– fully guided field hunt
- $175.00 per hunter / per day.
Decoy Spreads Available
- 1000 full body decoys, 500 sillosocks, over 30 flyers – cornfield
- 1500 Sillosocks, up 50 flyers – to go spread (go where the snow goose are at)
- 750 shells decoys (Avery 5/8s, full size, and motion shells) 300 – 500 sillo socks- pit blind style
- over 15 location that we can hunt in the Mound City / Squaw Creek NWR area
Big Days in Mound City, Missouri are still coming!
Call NOW before we are booked! – 855-473-2875
February 10 – March 15
Fully Guided Hunts – $175 per hunter / per day
Pit Blind Hunts Available $250 per hunter / per day
- Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunts Mound City, Missouri.
- Fully guided hunt in stalked cornfields with over 1000 decoys in each spread including Avery full body decoys, silo socks, flyers, E-callers
- 8 – 10 hunters per field
- NO LIMITS, NO PLUGS
- Visit Snow Goose Guides
- Purchase Your Permit!